NANOE is where charity goes to grow!
Here’s what happens when Capacity-Builders join NANOE.
You and your entire team…
- …access the tools and resources you need to realize your dreams. NANOE Members have more staff, more volunteers, more donors, more money, more of everything they require to accomplish their important mission.
- …become immediately connected to our sector’s greatest thought-leaders. You’ll correspond with the innovators responsible for ushering a new era of sector transformation. You’ll access Super Practitioners who’ve designed heroic missions of scale that eradicate problems in ways previously thought to be impossible. NANOE is where executives challenge the existing order of things.
- …will learn and develop new best practices that ensure you achieve short-term and long-term financial sustainability.
- …are eligible to receive CNE, CDE & CNC credentials. NANOE is the only nationwide membership organization in the U.S. for Executives seeking credentials in the art of nonprofit capacity-building. Practitioners who hold a prestigious NANOE credential are “best practice” experts who grow charitable enterprise and discover new ways to advance the common good. NANOE Members who achieve a credential avoid expensive re-certification costs by simply maintaining their annual membership.
- …receive deep registration discounts to all NANOE Events & Symposiums.
- …access to NANOE’s Charity Chamber (online platform that connects you to one million 501(c)3 organizations state-by-state (only database in the world that includes complete contact information plus web addresses)
- …are issued the coveted Best Practice Charity Medallion. Nonprofit organizations who maintain their annual-membership, keep their NANOE Link Profile up-to-date, assist in organizing NANOE’s New Guidelines, and hold an IRS letter of determination for 501c3 status are named a NANOE Best Practice Charity.
- …and issued the coveted Capacity Building Enterprise Medallion. NANOE provides corporations and businesses who serve the charitable sector the designation “Capacity Building Enterprise” Partner. This “Seal of Approval” gives nonprofit administrators the confidence they require when choosing the cost-efficient and superior products they need to accomplish their mission. Enterprise Members who keep their NANOE Link Profile up-to-date, and commit to NANOE’s New Guidelines are licensed to use the NANOE CBE Partner Logo on their company’s website, stationery, marketing materials, etc.
- …receive a paid subscription to NANOE’s Capacity Builder Membership Library. This award-winning digital download library contains thousands of pages of best practice resources that are the basis for NANOE’s New Guidelines for Tomorrow’s Nonprofit.
- …receive a paid subscription to NANOE’s Best Practice Magazine. Charity has been paralyzed by a set of failed “best practices” that turned the Non-Profit Sector into a Non-Growth Sector decades ago. Present day systems were established in the late 1950’s by industry associations that knowingly persist in methodologies detrimental to the general public. Best Practice Magazine is where these controversies are exposed and confronted head-on. It’s where you’ll find the solutions that have already transformed our sector.
- …receive a paid subscription to DonorScope. DonorScope is for practitioners who are ready to meet the big givers in their community. This comprehensive major donor directory contains the personal contact information for 5 million individual net worth millionaires who live and give in your community. (SOME ADDITIONAL FEES MAY APPLY) DonorScope is available to non-members for an annual subscription fee of $598.00.
- …who have previously/separately purchased the Major Gifts Ramp-Up Cloud have their annual license renewal fees paid in full! (NON-MEMBERS $1998 PER YEAR)
- …have NANOE Publishing House Privileges. Ready to learn how to write, publish, print & promote your book? NANOE Members are provided everything they need to bring their ideas to the marketplace. (SOME ADDITIONAL FEES MAY APPLY)
I can perceive that NANOE can be a powerful thing for me with regard to what I do! I keep perusing NANOE info to know more about it. Thanks. Bishop Yosea Mliga