Carole Coppens Receives NANOE Kathleen Robinson 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award celebrates Carole Coppens issuance of National Association of Nonprofit Organizations & Executives’ 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award.
Carole has served the charitable sector for over 35 years and has been the Executive Director of YWCA in Binghamton NY for over two decades. She has successfully navigated the ever-changing nonprofit landscape by building YWCA’s financial capacity. Carole has grown her organization into a multi-million nonprofit that empowers women and seeks to end racism.
The Kathleen Robinson Lifetime Achievement Award is bestowed on a NANOE member who has met two specific criteria. First, the recipient has demonstrated a life-time commitment to growing nonprofit organizations. Second, they have championed the cause of NANOE by achieving “significant impact.” Dr. Robinson personally chose Carole to receive this year’s issuance sharing, “Carole Coppens is one of those remarkable women that fights every day to ensure women and children experience a life worth living. Her service to nonprofits is a ‘case study’ in how to do charity right!”
Carole Coppens Receives NANOE Lifetime Achievement Award
Carole has served on the National Board of Directors for YWCA USA and was also nominated to the YWCA World Service Council. She currently serves on the Board of the Supportive Housing Network of New York, the Governance Committee of the NY 511-Continuum of Care and Broome County Family Violence Prevention Council. She has been a member of National Association of Nonprofit Organizations & Executives since 2017.
NANOE’s Kathleen Robinson Lifetime Achievement Award recipients are personally selected by NANOE Co-Founder Dr. Kathleen Robinson. During her fifty-year career, Kathy worked in community and regional support systems development for at-risk families, children and youth organizations, community-based literacy systems, holistic family centers and nonprofit human services organizations. In addition, her focus has been on systems-based approaches to community planning and policy development, and social impact assessments of various community change projects. Dr. Robinson previously served University of South Carolina and Clemson University. At Clemson she was named Director of the Center on Neighborhood Development and the Director of the Center on Nonprofit Leadership within the Institute on Families and Neighborhood Life. She also co-lead the development of the Clemson’s PHD program in International Family and Community Studies.
Again, NANOE congratulates Carole Coppens for a lifetime of service her to community. Her personal achievements, and love for those in need embody NANOE’s core values.
National Association of Nonprofit Organizations & Executives (NANOE) is a nationwide network of donors, volunteers and charitable leaders whose relentless commitment to significant and sustainable impact transforms the communities we serve. NANOE members are innovators who solve problems (not just service them) by deploying heroic missions of scale that confront social and environmental dilemmas so completely that money chases after their every need.
- We connect philanthropists, funders and academics to people that transform their worlds;
- We create platforms, programs and tools that supercharge financial capacity building;
- We form economic impact engines infusing capital into charities to guarantee mission success;
- We confront intellectual dishonesty using mass communications to dispel myths and disseminate truth;
- We disrupt industry associations, organizations and media outlets whose activities injure nonprofits;
- We build personal relationships with leaders that strengthen them and meet their needs;
- We establish compensation standards that safeguard the financial success of those employed in our sector;
- We credential executives in advanced management models, capacity-building and consulting;
- We research and report on scale, sustainability and significant impact;
- We host forums, conferences and events on scale, sustainability and significant impact;
Carole Coppens Receives NANOE Lifetime Achievement Award was first posted at NANOE.org
For more articles like Carole Coppens Receives NANOE Lifetime Achievement Award VIST HERE