Enter password to see content…
OUR MEMBERS ARE OUR MISSION
National Association of Nonprofit Organizations & Executives (NANOE) is a nationwide network of donors, volunteers and charitable leaders whose relentless commitment to significant and sustainable impact transforms the communities we serve. NANOE members are innovators who solve problems (not just service them) by deploying heroic missions of scale that confront social and environmental dilemmas so completely that money chases after their every need.
- We connect philanthropists, funders and academics to people that transform their worlds;
- We create platforms, programs and tools that supercharge financial capacity building;
- We form economic impact engines infusing capital into charities to guarantee mission success;
- We confront intellectual dishonesty using mass communications to dispel myths and disseminate truth;
- We disrupt industry associations, organizations and media outlets whose activities injure nonprofits;
- We build personal relationships with leaders that strengthen them and meet their needs;
- We establish compensation standards that safeguard the financial success of those employed in our sector;
- We credential executives in advanced management models, capacity-building and consulting;
- We research and report on scale, sustainability and significant impact;
- We host forums, conferences and events on scale, sustainability and significant impact;
NANOE, a 501(c)3 corporation, has unveiled a new and growing set of capacity-building “best practices” that empower nonprofits in ways previously thought to be impossible. These approved techniques are based on field tested university research and have been peer-reviewed by NANOE Governors during NANOE’s Convention & Expo. They have been designed for leaders who have a passion to grow their mission. For more information on NANOE’s Board of Governors’ Convention & Expo please visit our Events Page.
NANOE is the only nationwide membership organization in the U.S. for executives seeking credentials in the art of nonprofit capacity-building. Practitioners who hold a prestigious NANOE credential are “best practice” experts who grow charitable enterprise and discover new ways to advance the common good. For more information on CNE, CDE & CNE credentialing please visit our Credentials Page.
Ultimately, NANOE members believe that “innovation never fears a challenge” and that the greatest contribution nonprofit practitioners can make to charity is to become the creative enterprise-leaders our sector so desperately needs. For more information on how you can join please visit our Membership Page.